- East Costa Mesa home sale numbers were up in April 2014 as compared with last month March and also same time last year.
- 25 East Costa Mesa homes sold this year during April 2014 – with average selling price of $898,840 (according to CRMLS multiple listing service).
- Home selling prices and values at East Costa Mesa have been way up on average during past 13 years.
- 22 ECM homes sold 13 years ago during April 2001 – with average selling price of $376,386.
- So East Costa Mesa home sellers have enjoyed average selling price increases totalling $522,454 – during the time from April 2001 to April 2014.
- ECM average home selling prices have gone up 138 percent during the past 13 years.
- What this means is that East Costa Mesa home prices have gone up on average of about 10.6 percent each year during the past 13 years.
That’s a solid return on investment for ECM homeowners – and for sellers who are happy with price increases.
Pricing your East Costa Mesa home correctly based upon recent sales in your neighborhood is a most important consideration.
An experienced Realtor agent will help you evaluate the market in your area to price your home to sell.
By Harrison K. Long. This is information from CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes sold by all agents and brokers.
We provide Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, home sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA. Contact us with your questions about home prices and values at Irvine, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, and other Orange County CA cities and areas.