East Costa Mesa CA home sales kicked off after Super Bowl Sunday 2017
Buyers at East Costa Mesa still are attracted to single level and ranch-style home architecture, design elements from the 1950’s, and convenience living.
- 41 East Costa Mesa homes are now listed for sale.
- $1,094,000 – is current average list price of East Costa Mesa homes (including SFR single family residences and condominiums)
- 55 days – is average time on market for East Costa Mesa homes now listed for sale.
- Short average time on market favors the sellers.
- 12 East Costa Mesa homes were sold during the past 30 days – for time ending February 10, 2017.
- $902,833 was average selling price of those sold homes at ECM.
- 1,698 SF was average interior size of those sold homes.
- $531 was average sold price per SF interior.
Super bowl Sunday last year was on Feb. 7, 2016 – and considered to be start of the home selling season.
- 11 East Costa Mesa home sold last year within 30 days after Super Bowl 2016.
- $928,188 was average sold price of those sold at East Costa Mesa homes last year.
Super bowl Sunday this year was on February 5, 2017. We expect East Costa Mesa to experience similar buyer demand and pace of home selling within 30 days after that.
- 25 East Costa Mesa homes are now “under purchase contract” or “pending” sale with buyers.
- Such large number of pending home sales (25) in comparison to homes now listed for sale (41) at East Costa Mesa shows big home buyer demand and expected closings after Super Bowl Sunday.
East Costa Mesa is one of the most popular areas for home buyers and renters at Orange County CA, and the current market still favors the sellers.
By Harrison K. Long – Honored as “REALTOR® of the Year 2016” by the Orange County Associations of REALTORs® – Realtor, professional real estate representative. Real estate broker – CALBRE #01410855 – contact by cell or text at 949-7021-2515.
Source of information for this article is CRMLS multiple listing service and is for homes represented by all brokers and agents.